Ankyra Sound saltwinter
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
if there was one thing caiaphas liked about vlad, it was that he was not subtle. where she may be inclined to work discretely towards a goal, vlad punched through opposition in an enviously gregarious fashion. this worked in her favor, for he was a stark contrast -- and she had an inkling his unconstrained disposition would complement well her conniving deportment. true to nature, caiaphas heard the rejoiced bellow before she ever breached the surface. a thin smile played on her narrow features as she pulled herself from the cave-wreck. she was pleased for two reasons -- one, she was not taken by surprise by his visitation -- and two, judging by his thrilled holler, he had brought company.

whether or not she cared for that company would be determined.

as the sylph extracted herself from the mouth of the cave she gave herself a thorough shake and the gneiss dust rose from her slender frame. her gaze scoured the strand until she spotted not one but several wolves towing behind the kite-like agouti. caiaphas adopted a neutral mein, though her expression was anything but friendly -- and with the trailing poise of a ghoul she pulled towards the rogue crew.

one was pale, matching in agouti similar to vlad's own peppered coat -- but one, distinctly female, was a vibrant russet that stood out clearly from the bleary teak of the sand. caiaphas' gaze lingered on her for a moment, though no passing pleasantry was exchanged.

"i see you brought company." she intoned loftily, her gaze returning to survey the motley band.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
saltwinter - by Vlad - November 18, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: saltwinter - by RIP Njal - November 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: saltwinter - by Rosalyn - November 18, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: saltwinter - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: saltwinter - by Rat Wolf - November 19, 2015, 06:36 PM
RE: saltwinter - by Vlad - November 30, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: saltwinter - by RIP Njal - December 01, 2015, 12:25 AM
RE: saltwinter - by Rosalyn - December 02, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: saltwinter - by Caiaphas - December 03, 2015, 06:14 PM