Ankyra Sound Coastal Wonderings
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
SIRE!! HYENAS!! IN THE PRIDE LANDS!! ok sry chelsea inspired me. i tagged vlad's merry band in case they wanted to enter but they don't have to!

in the days following her brief introduction to @Vlad's rag-tag gang, caiaphas had upped her vigil along the strand's borders. she hadn't seen much of the merry band of miserable rogues vlad was towing, but in some retrospect, preferred it that way. neither @Rat nor @Rosalyn nor @Njal evoked any immediate sense of hatred in her, and there was enough mutual interest in surviving the winter that caiaphas was feeling vaguely confident about her newfound situation. and even then, their lack of obtrusiveness afforded her a scarce reward seldom seen in packs: solitude. her solitude gave her time to think -- to do -- all without the condemning or judgeful eyes of her peers.

after all, a bulk of what caiaphas did was not really audience-worthy.

all the same, her hackles nearly flew up in alarm when she saw a wolf patrolling the area. her area. with a venomous snarl the salt-witch strode towards sebastian, this time recognizing him outright for what he was: trespasser.

"get out!" the slatternly wretch commanded, her muzzle contorted with annoyance. despite the disparity in their sizes she was every bit confident in her conviction. ankyra was her home - she as much a part of it as it was a part of her -- and sebastian's existence on the pummeled strand threatened her way of life.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 25, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 25, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 26, 2015, 11:06 AM