Ankyra Sound Coastal Wonderings
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
bc i'm museful -- but anyone else can join!

caiaphas' posture heightened as the male defied her, and a sliver of a sneer tore across her snipey muzzle. sebastian's response was to posture himself in a way that made him appear larger -- the intention behind such a gesture a clearly poised writ of challenge.

and caiaphas had never taken kindly to challenge.

the sound had always been caiaphas' -- from the day she had walked upon it. even now, the sound reflected her residence -- from the timeworn tread of paws that winded around the cliff's approachable slope to the fur that lined the narrow passage of the grottoes. even the sand bore trace of her existence in the small indents that slowly filled with grains of sand by each passing breeze. to say it was not her land was an insult and the umbrage rose clearly across the black swath of her violent visage.

though rosalyn didn't know it, caiaphas had encountered this male three times now -- that was two times more than she preferred loners to visit her isolated strand. "sebastian is not a stray." she corrected, her muzzle uplifted in a challenging stare as she peered at the much larger male. "and you are wrong. this is the sound -- home to the sirens -- and every pack established along the shore knows of the nereides' claim." caiaphas stepped forward, asserting her titleship with a raised tail. she was not about to expose the coven to sebastian by answering his second inquiry, and so, chose to ignore it. "so i will say it one more time. leave."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 25, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 25, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 26, 2015, 11:06 AM