Ankyra Sound i swapped contact with reality for a country house
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
OMG LMFAO help i cant even stop laughing long enough to make a post ~__~ u fiend

caiaphas drew herself down into the dredge, her moss-clad body sinking into the rimstone's fluid surface. the titter of the stranger echoed above, followed by footsteps that at length grew in their intensity. caiaphas pulled back as a shade broke across the mouth of the cavern -- like some insidious slug she reined in her ambition and slithered further down the grooved tongue of the tunnel.

then came a call -- the echo behind it resounding and immense -- caiaphas felt the damp air stir as if drawing umbrage from lusca's presence. she continued to back herself down the tunnel, hoping the silence would entice lusca into probing further into the grotto's depths. [b]"you scared?"[b] the siren whispered audibly into the gloom, a calculating smile blooming across her dark countenance as she waited for lusca to fall into her trap.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i swapped contact with reality for a country house - by Caiaphas - December 06, 2015, 06:49 PM