Ankyra Sound so please beware with every place that you head
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
slight PP of vlad/rosalyn to assume they make eyecontact before the break? hope that is ok

the pair made for the rough hewn slabs, their bodies serpentine as they picked through the rubble with predatory quickness. caiaphas watched them but for a moment before she rose, electing to go the opposite direction towards the mouth of the sea. she clawed her way over the gnarled face of a sea-shorn rock, pulling herself up by a bastion of kelp anchored firmly in the slab's structure.

slowly she pulled herself up onto a prominence, her head rising at tortoise speed above the rock's level -- her ears flat and airplaned and her body pressed against the boulder for minimal detection. she squinted, detecting vlad and rosalyn but barely - for a moment their eyes met before caiaphas surged from the stone towards the mother, high pitched ay-yip-yii-yi-yips issued to detract from the duo's approach. with her body close to the sea she hoped the calf would turn inward and into the fangs of her comrades -- but for now, she had to focus on the blubbering mass of angry mother come hurdling her way.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: so please beware with every place that you head - by Caiaphas - December 08, 2015, 02:21 PM