soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it wasn't long before she was noticed, though in truth she had not attempted to shield herself from detection. the waif drew up a respectable distance, eyeing the remains of the rabbit with a faintly hungry interest. she sampled the air by lifting a slender muzzle, her gaze falling on the two -- they had shared a meal. she assumed they were together.

she didn't bother interjecting their conversation yet -- with a slip of her haunch she laid her weight against her side, sitting in a lazily inert position. if they addressed her she would oblige in conversation -- for now, she blatantly eavesdropped.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2015, 10:12 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM