soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas' gaze swung to the younger of the trio, the grey agouti who had savored the last of the hare's remains. the female's expression was alarmed, her posture concerned -- with a smooth glide the coywolf departed from the cover of bramble and into the open. 

she assessed the dark male, who seemed eager to leave their company -- with a wryness to her gaze she tilted her slender muzzle, mule-length ears askew as she inquired: "and where will you go?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM