Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
following lusca's slip from their borders, caiaphas had been hypervigilant of the little urchin's whereabouts. she had considered even mutilating her leg again, but at length had decided against it. both @Kjalarr and @James had been informed of the treacherous rake's deportment (aka, dirt status) and that she was not, under any circumstance, allowed to leave the sound again. as far as caiaphas was concerned, trespassing in ankyra meant forfeit of one's free will, though lusca's had proved particularly challenging to stomp out entirely.

as she prowled along the cliff she saw the reedy wolf encounter another -- her hackles flared in silent outcry as she realized the wolf was not one of their own. with a snarl she turned back towards saltwinter and roused @James and @Kjalarr if either was available, intending to shortly (and abruptly) storm lusca and tavi's cute little tea-party henceforth.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Caiaphas - March 31, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM