Barrow Fields do you believe there is loyalty in a man?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
TEAPARTY CRASHING TIME! pp of tach bc he mine and also slight pp of lusca w permission -- tagging @Kjalarr if he wants to hop in, this is backdated to when lusca was found w/ tachy!

she had noticed lusca missing, and had been livid -- how dare the wretch leave the haven caiaphas had painstakingly carved out for her? she had tracked the sullen little wisp to this location, and once she saw her consorting with a stranger, her blood boiled. without thinking she was outnumbered, or thinking of some sort of strategy, she lashed towards the couple with her fangs outstretched. with a snarl her teeth sunk into the meat of tachyon's exposed leg, and she wrenched back her head to cripple him. the male, defenseless, whooped out in surprise and pain and rose upright, standing protectively over lusca with the wounded leg raised. his expression was hurt, but caiaphas' gaze rested hotly on lusca.

"back off," she demanded, her nose uplifted in a savage snarl. "if you do not leave, now, lasher will know of your insubordinance and my teeth will find you again." her gaze flashed from tachyon and once more fell on lusca, brimming with simmered ire. "as for you -- come with me now, or i will break that paw of yours again."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
do you believe there is loyalty in a man? - by Lusca - March 29, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: do you believe there is loyalty in a man? - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2016, 08:54 PM