Ankyra Sound shame spiral
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
for the sake of keeping SW awesomely IC, i'd prefer to keep the results IC BUT if you three want to dice rolls we can arrange something! slight PP of vlad just because i wasn't sure what he was attacking, karm let me know if the area i took damage in is isn't okay!

caiaphas' teeth hit home and a sickening satisfaction consumed her. this was vlad -- her comrade -- but she didn't care. all she wanted was blood spilled for his treachery. he had betrayed her! he had picked the red slut over her! caiaphas was stung and it reflected in the vehemence behind her sharply weilded teeth.

her attack would have to wait -- rosalyn had fallen upon her with a fierceness she was surprised the red wolf was capable of summoning. with a snarl caiaphas scrambled sideways from the blow, the strike causing a smart of pain to well along her spiny shoulders. she spun towards rosalyn to reave her, only to see maude had rallied behind her. thank god -- caiaphas knew how stupid she had been and how lucky she was maude had come to intercept her from what would have likely been her early (and deserved) death.

before she could turn back to vlad he was upon her -- his fangs sunk down into her ears, ripping down her cheek and leaving a fresh score of blood that rushed to the surface in a mighty welt of crimson. the pain caused her to shriek in surprise and she whirled backwards, attempting to counter vlad's closeness by jawsparring with him -- if her teeth found purchase she would try to clamp her jaws about him and force him to the ground to submit.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
shame spiral - by Vlad - April 18, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: shame spiral - by Caiaphas - April 18, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: shame spiral - by Rosalyn - April 18, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: shame spiral - by Vlad - April 18, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: shame spiral - by Caiaphas - April 18, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: shame spiral - by Rosalyn - April 18, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: shame spiral - by Vlad - April 18, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: shame spiral - by Caiaphas - April 18, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: shame spiral - by Rosalyn - April 18, 2016, 04:28 PM