Barrow Fields i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
if not for the fact his pelt remained unmarred by the scent of others, caiaphas might have doubted him -- yet at his answer, she visibly settled. the tail she had not realized had been climbing upwards went limp, and as the male looked away, she found herself recasting her gaze as well. he was a proudly made wolf, she decided - and he smelled purely of cold winter air and open wilderness. frankly, a hell of a better perfume to caiaphas than whatever scent a drageda member was packing.

feeling slightly less defensive, caiaphas issued her own quiet rumble -- one which could possibly be construed as approving. "hm. it is a pack." she motioned with a jerk of her slender head to the cliffs behind them. "lives on the cliffs. where are you going, then?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 11:14 PM