Ankyra Sound i am not your autumn moon, i am the night
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she watched the two of them carefully, a feral glint in her eyes that told well she lived for such hell-raising. 

eurycrates was the first to make his move, lumbering towards her with his head low. his design seemed to be a foreleg; caiaphas kept an ear on mwe as she rocked her weight back, attempting to pirouette away from eurycrates’ dozing teeth. 

only, he had fooled her — and went for hind limb instead. she felt the close of teeth around a hock, and her ears flattened as suddenly her leg was pulled taut. with her balance topped mid-rear, caiaphas was swept to the ground. 

mwe bounded in after, lunging for the male that had stolen caiaphas’ balance out from under her. still in the sand, caiaphas lunged playfully for a leg as mwe strode by, not unlike the waiting strike of a viper. 

shaking the sand from her pelt, the siren rose and dove hungrily back into the scuffle, this time aiming to drive into eurycrates hip, her teeth nipping any lower limb she could reach.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Mwe - December 16, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Caiaphas - December 17, 2018, 10:24 PM