Ankyra Sound love won through my defeat
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas listened to both with a studied kind of patience, her own thoughts filtering through her mind. there were merits to both approaches - storm the fort, or slip in through the night -- both ended with bloodshed and loss.

it seemed stupid to the sylph to trade the sound for a single life - but as she looked to erzulie she saw that the thread that bound this rag-tag band together was the same thread that kept it from unraveling -- and if she simply let drageda's assault on them go unavenged, it would cause dissolution in their ranks. it would also set the precedent that their upstairs neighbors could stomp, kick and roll right over them -- an unwelcome precedent the siren had no interest in proliferating.

therefore, the decision to rescue rosalyn was largely a tactical decision -- though one could not argue there was little sentimentality involved (mostly on erzulie's behalf). she looked to the cliffs as eurycrates stalked angrily away and then returned, keeping silent until he spoke no longer.

"i have a plan," she answered nebulously, though expanded no further. "give me a day's time to prepare, and i will show you." she had her own designs at hand -- but little did she know in a few day's time eurycrates would take matters into his own hands, forcing her to expose her hand in the process.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
love won through my defeat - by Erzulie - December 14, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: love won through my defeat - by Eurycrates - December 14, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: love won through my defeat - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: love won through my defeat - by Erzulie - December 15, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: love won through my defeat - by Eurycrates - December 16, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: love won through my defeat - by Caiaphas - December 19, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: love won through my defeat - by Erzulie - December 28, 2018, 12:50 AM