Barrow Fields if you see me floatin' too many times
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas' gait slowed as the slender male took note of her; as neutral as the sylph's posture was, her present condition was far from disarming -- and it seemed that alarian too was taken by a strange semblance of deja vu.

the sylph afforded the barest of smiles, studying the marred ribbon of flesh that wound around his face, corrupting his features. a startling contrast from the unblemished, rangy male she had met nearly a near before. "yes. you were on my beach once. with many less scars." her tone was playful, yet somehow edged with a quiet sense of humored bitterness.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 04, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 04, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 10, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 12, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 13, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:05 PM