Ankyra Sound boom boom
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas, driven by her own selfish agenda, was conflicted -- she had denied the last relative that came to her borders entry, and in setting precedent, ought to do the same for the estranged she-wolf that now stood before her. yet in that same vein, her ego had been adversely stroked by takiyok's fire, and laurel had done little to earn that same contemptuous treatment the pale northerner had manufactured in caiaphas, by wit of her arrogant treatment of the siren queen.

almost manipulatively, caiaphas also knew if she appeased this woman, perhaps she could assimilate her into rusalka's ranks. they would need more meat shields wolves to help defend them from drageda's aggression, and the wolf was clearly a hardened loner -- that alone made caiaphas wonder if it was perhaps better to catch flies with honey, given rusalka's current directive.

and yet, as laurel asked for caiaphas to call for him, caiaphas wondered why @Wyatt had not shown his face already-- he was often with illidan, and the two made generous trips around the borders.

caiaphas twitched an ear, her face writ with contemplation.

at last, she came to a decision -- her head was thrown back as she called, though she suspected if wyatt had any intention of appearing, he would have done so a long time ago.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
boom boom - by Laurel - February 08, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: boom boom - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: boom boom - by Laurel - February 12, 2019, 06:18 AM
RE: boom boom - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: boom boom - by Laurel - February 14, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: boom boom - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: boom boom - by Laurel - February 17, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: boom boom - by Caiaphas - February 23, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: boom boom - by Wyatt - March 04, 2019, 11:58 AM