Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
””THE WORDS THET CAME OUT OFNEHR MOUTHF” cackling bc shes Never like this im

Somewhere in the green-keen recesses of her memory, wary words from winter broke through the frenzied foliage: Sparring is rigorous shit. In the face of such an order, Aure would heed it — she’d return to Diaspora and come back another day. Usually, she would’ve been the epitome of whatever had gone through this male’s mind. Usually, her words wouldn’t be so excitable and bold. 

Usually was before she had children to think of and a male to come home to — no, they were home. Ever since her Isilmë and Dragomir and Vercingetorix had entered her life, life itself had been unusual. So was this; and so was Aurëwen on the offense. But they needed more stock, where Takiyok and Stigmata’s bairns and Mahler’s stores were concerned.

Whoever this was, he wouldn’t keep her from getting what she needed. The only warning Aure gave was a flick of her tail-tip;

and then she rushed for him  ( used the light behind her to her advantage ),  swooping low — sailed up, snapped the air at his nose — and shoved a crude, thin shoulder into his cocoa chest  ( all in one jagged, sharp maneuver ).
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Andraste - April 14, 2019, 10:04 AM