Moonspear cadw addewid
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus scarcely kept the feather end of his uncharitable thought away before cadogan spoke; his affectation of speech so similar to llewellyn's. arcturus observed the man's mein with grave importance, finally resting his sights on llewellyn as if expecting the gilded warrior to collaborate his companion's words. he was silent as he measured the man before him; tiredly so.

moonspear would take cadogan -- what little choice did they have? two of their stalwarts had been killed, their idols toppled. moonspear was limping, and in no shape to turn away those knocking at its doors. hydra was near, but not able to come -- so gravid was she that arcturus did not wish to disturb her. "hydra leads now, with her mate dirge." as an after-thought, arcturus realized he ought to impart he was the mountain's newest beta -- but instead, he seemed fixated on other news more pressing. "she is heavy with child, and unlikely to come."

stiff as arcturus was, he managed some formality during this exchange. he was secretly glad once llewellyn departed; not because it was goodbye to a friend, but because he wanted to be alone. he would introduce their newest to hydra, and then seek solitude for the rest of the night.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
cadw addewid - by Llewellyn - June 25, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: cadw addewid - by Arcturus - June 25, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: cadw addewid - by Cadogan - June 25, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: cadw addewid - by Llewellyn - July 02, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: cadw addewid - by Arcturus - July 05, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: cadw addewid - by Cadogan - July 08, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: cadw addewid - by Llewellyn - July 16, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: cadw addewid - by Arcturus - July 22, 2019, 06:45 PM