The Heartwood and i pray to god you dont come back here anymore
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the boy's tongue lolled in response; caiaphas noted this with a dulled smile.

so he was the maker of vercingetorix's end. she ought to deliver him blessings on a gilded platter, really -- but this was not the time for accolades.

her time, it seemed, ran short.

"did you now?" the siren apprised in singsong voice, making no bid to hide the approval in her tone. meanwhile, she kept both the boy and his stalker in her vision. "well --" and here she bent down, lambent yellow eyes flashing with foul mirth -- "i was the one that put that fucking scar there." she briefly lifted her muzzle, exposing raw flesh where no fur grew -- the last living thing to remain of vercingetorix besides his children.

more hound of baskerville in this moment than charming grandmother, caiaphas addressed her party with a flick of her tail. "i'm hungry. you can tell me how you managed to kill an old enemy of mine, while we walk." keeping her chin high, and ears upon the man in the back, caiaphas motioned for merrick to lead the way. "shall we?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i pray to god you dont come back here anymore - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2019, 07:05 PM