Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,035 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The siren woman lays to her side, relaxing even to show her delicate belly to him. She states that her sisters could be difficult and that he would yet still submit, but in other manners. Each woman of course, was different and learning what each one expected if him was equally difficult. 

Aiolos dips his cream lined muzzle down at her words, whispering out in their language. θα υποβάλω με οποιοδήποτε τρόπο θέλετε. The words are scratchy, clipped, revealing an obviousness he was born a foreigner from their lands. I have a debt to the Nereides for saving my life. And he felt as though he were bound by it and yet could not help but feel the pit in his gut. Living without the command of the Nereides left him at odds. He felt without command, he had no direction and yet, without direction, had the freedom to wander as he pleased. He knew he could never live under the ruling of a man again, but would he walk into essential slavery again too? At odds, he bites his tongue when she asked if he would follow them, should they regroup. 

I... The fiery wolf hesitated, her gaze locked to him and, without realizing,  he looked directly back into those pleading, dark depth eyes. I dont know. He speaks honestly, wondering if his possible treason would mean her vengeance upon him. I came here with a group, seeking a noble lost at sea we'd lost.The destructive quakes caused my separation from them. It has been almost two full Moons since loosing them. I have traveled to Sea a few times since then, but I've not found them. Only but one Nereid I've met. She has lost her way, however...believes the way of the Nereides are doomed for failure on these seas. That many have come and many have been lost. Aiolos explains himself fully to her, his front legs sliding forward, closer to her, so that he may lay down, undersides on the cool grasses.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 23, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 24, 2019, 01:34 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 24, 2019, 09:45 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 25, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 25, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 27, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 27, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 29, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 30, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 30, 2019, 10:27 PM