Moonspear can you see me?
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
several - no, many things happened at once. arcturus watched, a bit slack-jawed, at the circus of movements katya presented: first, she whined and dropped to the ground, then she rolled over - as if to just stay there forever.. arcturus was moving towards her without realizing it, his long limbs sweeping underneath him as she propped herself back onto her stomach.

he wanted then to touch her, to drink the scent that compelled him to do what his rational mind knew better than to dare act upon. he barely knew katya, but somehow, that didn't seem to matter. for the briefest moment, arcturus succumbed to instinct and stepped over her possessively as she licked at his chin.

do not do it, came a voice in the back of his head: suffocating, treasonous pragmatism: do not, it cautioned again, as arcturus pressed to katya's pelt, listening yet not listening to the words that beat from her dark lips. in that moment he was neither in control nor smart, nor did he want to be. "no trouble," arcturus crooned -- more like charon in that moment than he would ever know. he made to preen along the back of her neck, all too aware of the hunger towhee had instilled in him that fateful morning. "but you should be careful, and lie low a while." read: stay with me, where i do not need to share you.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 05, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 07, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 08, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 09, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 12, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 18, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 25, 2020, 11:18 PM