Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,009 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
To his surprise, another call sounded back - Gracious. He knew that he and the woman had found peace and happiness in one another's company,  much as he had with @Tundra, but he yet still had not expected to be missed in such a manner. He waited, patiently, taking a seat in the snowy woodland and lifting up again then after she came into view, rushing to meet him.

Breathless, she asks why he was not joining them on their relocation. A frown of the fiery wolf is given to that of smoke and he sighs out into the chilly air, adding to the mists. I'm not... He admits solemnly. With Andraste gone and... Dead. I just cant being myself to be commanded by a male again. Not after what he experienced and Gracious was well aware of his views of him following leadership of a female. The Sea wont let me stray for long. I have to go back. And now with what had happened, he needed to. After all, it was these lands which he so loved to - the Vale and with no pack even in it only made another reason for him not to stick around. 

You know... His footing shifts and his eyes cast downwards to them. Your always welcomed to join me. But he knew it was an offer she would have to turn down. If he were to join the Nereides, their way of thinking towards men was certainly something Gracious would never be able to choke down.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - January 30, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - January 31, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - February 03, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - February 04, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - February 08, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - February 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - March 03, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - March 12, 2020, 10:26 PM