Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback liked to regard himself as a fairly open-minded man. Religion, species, the earth; however, he had never heard of two males being mated.  Such a thing was foreign to him, causing his brows to raise even hire and tilt his head. He looked to his mate for reassurance, but she seemed to be in the same mind-set as he; both confused. Both stumped.

"Love?" He echoed? But two males couldn't love each other like that, right? It wasn't practical, it wasn't natural. "I have never... heard such a thing? How does that work?" He questioned. He wanted to ask more, curious as to what sort of thing had his daughter been wrapped in. But she appeared happy, and wanting to end the conversation. That was good enough for him.

Even though he couldn't help but fret over the fact she was pregnant.

"Yes, a-ahm." He cleared his throat, still off-tilted. "Yes. Of course, come—let me find you something to eat."

Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - May 28, 2020, 09:40 PM