the way that it shines may just dwindle with time
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue

The Jarl was not entirely unreceptive to Caiaphas' brash advance; and this only seemed to further kindle her intrepid actions. She elected to remain somewhat reserved -- usually by this time in the conversation with a stranger an altercation arose. And Caiaphas almost always lost those types of confrontations.

She felt distinctly that he was sizing her up; roughly the bantam-like female arched her thin neck in an instinctual shiver, her bright gaze withholding the scars that littered the proud male's countenance.

His honesty piqued her, and it brought forth another crooked simper. "My loyalty is directly tied into how prosperous a pack makes me." She had no reason to lie; the bland and forthright way she delivered her words marked she was being brutally truthful. "But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a useful ally. What kind of life is one expected to live here? What are the amenities -- besides sand blowing in your eyes and salt stinging your nose?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the way that it shines may just dwindle with time - by Caiaphas - August 30, 2014, 05:54 PM