Seaside Moors Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
754 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
wc: 152

She moped, and turned her doleful gaze up to gaze sadly at her mother when she said they would be patrolling the borders. She wanted to go searching for her brother- but she also did not want to move an inch from her mother's side, unless something should swoop in and divide them as well. She gave her mother a silent nod and pressed her shoulder into her mother's shoulder as she was embraced, before taking her place at her mother's flank.

Normally, she might have pranced a bit, or roved just far enough from her mother's side to investigate pretty flowers or dancing butterflies, but with the advent of autumn, there was less to distract her, and she concentrated instead on the crinkling of dry grasses and leaves beneath her feet. Without realizing it, her whole posture drooped, and she heaved a sigh that was too heavy for one so young.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - October 21, 2020, 03:18 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - October 21, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - October 22, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 01, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 08, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 11, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 12, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 13, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 22, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - December 12, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - December 18, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - December 22, 2020, 10:35 PM