Hideaway Strath they lifted up their eyes and beheld, a company come bearing balm and myrrh,
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As he explains to Donovan what, or perhaps who, exactly this Dawn is he almost quirks a brow at him. So, it’s the sun. He thinks caustically in his head, but otherwise doesn’t show any outwardly signs of change as he speaks. Oh well, whatever wolves worship on their off time isn’t up to him.

So he nods eagerly soaking up the information. “Interesting. You’d have to tell me more another time.” Is all he says to him about his religion. An almost suggestive quirk in his eyes and tone. Kynareth can’t help but find him fairly attractive. Enough about that though, he offers a bit of hindsight on his own nonexistent one religion as well. “I sadly do not believe in a higher power. My mind just won’t let me. Of course this does not mean I don’t think you should have your own.” He chuckles then, a light rush of air out of his wet nose. “More power to you, friend.” He compliments.

At his next comment Kynareth can’t help but cock his massive head. “Ah, you wish to join then.” He hums pleasantly. “You’re  god, Raas, has led you here then?” He asks, repeating the name he gave him to prove he was listening. “Then you are welcome to join the Saints.” He ends confidently.
Messages In This Thread