Sequoia Coast i knocked you down, you called my bluff
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
omg i deleted it im such a dummy.. @Nerian

She strung along the coast, committed to the desolate strand the way a half-departed ghoul would remain past its death -- her gaunt and ghastly countenance a constant sight along the shore.

For the past few days she had poked and prodded all assortment of regurgitated flotsam and jetsam; familiarizing herself with the monsters that sprung forth from the unfathomable depths. One such oddity currently held her full attention and she growled as she circled around it with her hackles sprung and her head held low and predatory.

It was clearly a jellyfish but it was largest fiend of the cnidarian breed she had ever witnessed -- it was kaleidoscopic and savage, a felled leviathan that sprung washed and lifeless at least thirty feet down the strand with tentacles still and unmoving. She gave the thing a wide berth but how viciously she wanted to eat it -- to try it -- but first, she would have to find someone stupid enough to touch it.
Messages In This Thread
i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 11, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 14, 2014, 07:35 PM