Sequoia Coast i knocked you down, you called my bluff
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
no worries!!

The little libertine continued to circle the towering cnidarian with her yellow eyes prying for a weak spot -- she eyed the phantom and clinquant head that sat in the sand half-sunk and decompressed -- already filling with the noxious gas of decay. The hood of the jellyfish glittered with the insidious colors of an oil-spill, ripe with byzantine patterns and colors.

She heard behind her the approach of a stranger and she turned her narrow gaze to the female, who advanced without fear. Caiaphas looked at her blandly and returned to circling the massive and outstretched monstrosity. It was certainly not something she wanted to eat just yet -- not without witnessing another creature consume it without dying.

She paused, fancying for a moment the female bore the scent of Ragnar upon her. Her shifty little eyes flickered and she halted to face the stranger. "Stavangar Bay?"
Messages In This Thread
i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 11, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 14, 2014, 07:35 PM