Sequoia Coast i knocked you down, you called my bluff
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas appreciated the wolf's lack of obnoxious loquacity -- it was nice, occasionally, to be among the comforting companionship of the quiet. She regarded the female carefully as she turned away -- for a moment Caiaphas suspected she was departing her company. But the grey thing came back with a stone held in her jaw, wielding it in a manner Caiaphas had not thought of.

Begrudging that the female had thought of a clever thing Caiaphas had not, Caiaphas quietly followed suit until the task was completed. She stopped, a tail swished in a mild mannerism. "Ragnar's pack. I met him not too long ago to join." She stopped then. Her words were swallowed by the sea, grey and endless. She would divulge further if the female was interested, but if she did not inquire further Caiaphas would fall silent once again and stare at the jellyfish, unsure of how to pierce the hood.

Messages In This Thread
i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 11, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 14, 2014, 07:35 PM