Sequoia Coast i knocked you down, you called my bluff
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Shrewdly she studied the female as it bent to the task of dismantling the corpse of the massive monster -- and she did not partake in the risky thing. Caiaphas valued her life above all else and had no intention of dying -- and it was with vague apprehension that she witnessed the female happily bear the flesh of the thing in her mouth.

It was very possible the jellyfish was poisonous. Caiaphas had learned most pelagic and unknown animals from the depth were.

Caiaphas did not feel the need to announce this. She remained unmoving, little untrustworthy eyes watching and half-hoping the wolf would seize before her and be consumed by venom. But it was apparent the flesh of the cnidarian was not potently laced and Caiaphas resigned herself to a boring dinner. She could, at the very least, appreciate that Nerian was neither probing or talkative.

"How does it taste?" She asked sweetly, coyly, her eyes foul with some half-hidden malice.
Messages In This Thread
i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 11, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 14, 2014, 07:35 PM