Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,009 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Thx. I love it. Have a shirt with the quote too. :)

In due time came a single wolf, no others showed themselves to keep watch on the stranger at their border. Aiolos only felt maybe out of privacy and respect for their named 'Firsthunter'. The man was a snowy white, shorter then himself but thicker indeed. A high northern or so he looked to Aiolos from previous experience.

His stature and expression was firm but as he drew nearer his introduction was friendly enough. To business, then. Aiolos did not waste any more time of the young man then needed. I am Aiolos, Shàngjiàng of the island Yuelong. A dip of his creamy chin and back up again, features erect with alertness.

As tradition, Kukutux willed of me to speak on behalf of our desire before Moonglow's Sivullik. A pause, a furrowed brow raised. Aiolos could only assume it to be him, having come directly to the summons and if not, well, then Aiolos guessed he would learn of his intention here as well. That I come to be her choosing this season. And more, if only. Aiolos paused there, wondering if he would be met with curiosity and intrigue, or agression and reluctance.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
These violent delights have violent ends - by Aiolos - May 16, 2021, 06:42 PM
RE: These violent delights have violent ends - by Aiolos - May 26, 2021, 02:16 PM