Lion Head Mesa smoke & burgundy
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses waited in a furor. submitting to the feral agonies of these witless wolves had cost him a good deal of investment in the young crowfeather.
now it did not seem he would have anything to show for it. akashingo's small stores of herbs had dwindled with all of this.
it must be over.
without his jewels or his queen ramesses waited.
the tread of not one but two wolves centered his ears. merrick, and a glowing red girl at his side with a pair of striking gemstone eyes.
whatever ire pharaoh might have felt a moment before swiftly blanched away. he was smitten, and leaned forward upon his throne. "this must be your daughter." yes. he knew of her. the lazuli eyes sought the deepwild indigo of her own.
but reluctantly ramesses turned back to merrick. "my physician went into the mountains and was mauled by the saints. that is two of akashingo lost. even if he lives and heals it will be a great deal of time before he is able to serve again."
ramesses stepped down and approached the two, standing close before them. "i have waited long enough for your god to speak. we will move to hunt them down."
his gaze shifted back to the flashfire young woman. "i would not dream to command ursus. i speak only for akashingo."
Messages In This Thread
smoke & burgundy - by Merrick - October 22, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: smoke & burgundy - by Ramesses - October 22, 2021, 03:22 PM
RE: smoke & burgundy - by Merrick - October 22, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: smoke & burgundy - by Ramesses - October 22, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: smoke & burgundy - by Avicus - October 22, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: smoke & burgundy - by Merrick - October 25, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: smoke & burgundy - by Ramesses - October 25, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: smoke & burgundy - by Merrick - October 25, 2021, 10:48 AM
RE: smoke & burgundy - by Ramesses - October 25, 2021, 10:54 AM
RE: smoke & burgundy - by Merrick - October 25, 2021, 11:00 AM