Lion Head Mesa EL KATB ꬸ
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
pharaoh stood in uraeus and regality.
he was cloaked in the light of Ra, which seemed to turn all into gold against the crimson sands.
akashingo had been victorious, and now stood magnificent.
he had allowed the fellahin to array him with fragrant leaves and garlands. and the man was deeply aware of his loveliness and his majesty as he stood upon the stone lip and watched the processions gather.
satsu was coming to him.
by the close of this day, he would have a truly made queen at his side.
at length the man lifted his voice to address the congregation.
"akashingo welcomes our guests with open arms. this is to be a time of celebration. and it is a time of affirmation. today pharaoh marries the queen ascendant and formally confirms the Land of Red Sands to be a royal place and worthy of its alliances."
he paused, passing his knowing eyes over each face below his own; ramesses was nothing if not a skilled performer, and he lived for the attention of a multitude.
"today Ra blesses our union." pharaoh gestured to the bloom of cold golden sun over them all. 
"we will take our vows beneath His eye."
satsu joined him now, delicate, pristine, resplendent. her elegance was unmatched. ramesses worshipped her openly with his heated lazuli gaze.
he turned to face her, sought the bluestones of her eyes with his own. 
"i am the Morning and the Evening Star."
his voice was stilled, though it carried out through the air.
"i am Userma’atre’setepenre, Keeper of Harmony and Balance, Strong in Right, Elect of Ra."
his stare caressed the sculpted lines of satsu's face.
"i add myself to your titles, nekubi satsu. you will be known henceforth also as Sobekneferu: she who who holds the beauty of Sobek." ramesses strove for an excess of pretension, drawing out his loving words.
"from this day forward, you will be my wife. i will be your husband. and the gods will see you as one of their own as i am."
Messages In This Thread
EL KATB ꬸ - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 08, 2021, 05:00 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Ramesses - November 08, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 08, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Ramesses - November 09, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 11, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Ramesses - November 14, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 11:29 AM