Redhawk Caldera I spend my days with ghosts who all love you the most
1,182 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
maia spoke. teya wanted to retreat into herself. the other woman was so kind and for unfair reasons she resented her friend for it. some companion she was. 
maia offered medical support and love. teya squeezed her eyes shut, unable to keep a pair of saltwater tears from their determined trickle. her shoulders shook. she wanted to be touched and she wanted very much to be left alone. the raven did not feel deserving of the gentleness shown by maia, and almost wished that it had never been extended.
she wanted to cry.
she wanted to hate.
skipping over everything that had been said, she swallowed and tried to lift her eyes toward that of her companion's face. "i tell reyes, 'i cannot be mother.' he says he cannot be father.'" she gave a bitter, sharp shrug, letting out a humorless laugh. "neither of us made for this. but he already father." 
she had even gone to the sea to meet his mothers!
how could he tell her he was not ready for this!
"yes. please ask eljay," she said belatedly, throat bobbing a second time. she did not want to cry again. "i think this time it is mistake, maia. i do not — hate them." and she meant it.
"but i not know how to love them if reyes not either."
the words were out. they fell like stones through the air. she looked away again.
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I spend my days with ghosts who all love you the most - by Teya - April 07, 2022, 04:09 PM