Dragoncrest Cliffs She says if you're not here, at least make sure you miss me
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She felt confident that her pregnancy would be smoothe sailing, with such excellent medical attention at hand. The pack flourished, and even when she became too uncomfortable to run and hunt she could scavenge along the beach- and rely on her large family to treat her to meals.

She wanted one of the dark green crabs often found in the ride pools. She and Erzulie both searched, and she felt her stomach rumbling- or perhaps it was movement. It was a flutter, and it did not go ignored. ”I know, I know, I will feed you soon, I promise,” She said, muttering softly, musically under her breath. 

She passed through the wet sand, making note of the marble-shaped balls of sand and the little scuttle marks left behind by claws. The surf quietly ebbed and flowed around her paws. ”Ah- Maman?” she called out, as a thought struck her. ”What does a fish say when ‘e is stuck in seaweed?”
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.