Dragoncrest Cliffs throwing off his purple cloak
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
As always, Chacal was interested in hearing her mother’s thoughts and taking her advice. Sapphique was a legacy her mothers had built, and she would have to continue it after they had both stepped down. 

She knew Mireille would be next chosen to join the leadership and had accepted this as an excellent choice. Something of pleasant surprise came to her features when Sobo was mentioned, though. She had asked her mother some time ago about possibly asking one of her brothers to join the leadership, though she’d thought it would be Loko who would step forward. 

”Seems I guessed de wrong brother would step up,” She said with a slight laugh. She was pleased, nonetheless, that her herb-whiz of a brother was interested in contributing more. 

”So Mireille an’ I would lead equally as Obsidian an’ Tanzanite, yes? Wid Sobo as Jade? It would be fit, I t’ink, to ‘ave him in de leadership. If next year bot’ Mireille an’ myself ‘ave children, den it might behave us to ‘ave another leader who will not be nursing infants.” She said. 

Women had been the core of the pack’s leadership for some time- and would always be. But Chacal was open to change, especially considering the fact that the leadership was being kept to familial grounds.

”But Njord…I know ‘e has been faithful to de pack…But I am not so sure of ‘im as Ruby.” She said. She considered what Sobo’s perspective might be on the matter, considering what he’d told her. She also did not like to think of anyone taking the rank which belonged to Rosalyn. ”We will need a gemstone for you an’ Mother. A precious one. Per’aps…Ruby becomes a rank for de two of you. Esteemed, respected, honourable- but free from de obligations of leadership.” She proposed.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
throwing off his purple cloak - by Erzulie - July 26, 2022, 04:58 PM
RE: throwing off his purple cloak - by Chacal - July 28, 2022, 02:37 PM
RE: throwing off his purple cloak - by Erzulie - July 28, 2022, 07:13 PM
RE: throwing off his purple cloak - by Chacal - August 08, 2022, 10:59 AM
RE: throwing off his purple cloak - by Erzulie - August 11, 2022, 09:27 PM
RE: throwing off his purple cloak - by Chacal - August 12, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: throwing off his purple cloak - by Erzulie - August 28, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: throwing off his purple cloak - by Chacal - September 01, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: throwing off his purple cloak - by Erzulie - September 03, 2022, 06:11 PM