Sequoia Coast Like whirlpools
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas fell behind the female almost demurely, her pointed muzzle hung low as she and Psamathe rifled their way through the sifting sand. Her ears were pulled forward in attentive interest as the Priestess spoke, and for some strange reason, the erratic coywolf suddenly felt a tremendous rush of near-sisterlike affinity for the elegant female. Out of all the Nereides so far, Psamathe had been the most pleasant -- and while Caiaphas likely contributed her struggles to her rather unorthodox behavior, before her was a female who was just as strange who handled everything expertly.

"There are not many. More than us. I met the alpha before I found you. He was nice enough. He presented a tough exterior but he is not as mean as me." She smiled inwardly -- the male had been gruff but his admittance it was a family pack insinuated that he was much softer than Caiaphas was in the empathy department. "He told me a bit about the pack." She briefly looked at the female, who strode confidently before her. "It is a family pack. He told me he has no patience for allies between packs but his pack is on good terms with the Blacktail Deer Plateau. It is an inland pack. The alpha of the Bay is a pagan and believes in the Old Gods -- he is a Norseman and told me his pack follows his beliefs. They have carved out a large span by the ocean-front where the bay turns -- and habit the forest for food and water."
Messages In This Thread
Like whirlpools - by ZC20 - September 19, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Like whirlpools - by Caiaphas - September 21, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Like whirlpools - by ZC20 - September 22, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Like whirlpools - by Caiaphas - September 22, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Like whirlpools - by ZC20 - September 22, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Like whirlpools - by Caiaphas - September 22, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Like whirlpools - by ZC20 - October 04, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Like whirlpools - by Caiaphas - October 05, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Like whirlpools - by ZC20 - October 11, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Like whirlpools - by Caiaphas - October 11, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Like whirlpools - by ZC20 - October 19, 2014, 11:54 PM