Redtail Rise I chewed my fingers to the bone today
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
748 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She’d tried to douse the flicker of grief enough so that it would not wake when she saw Ashlar. It was a good plan, but it failed, and she felt her lip tremble when she saw the concern in his eyes, apart from the smile he wore. The fact that he looked happy to see her, at first, might be something to reflect upon later. 

Silence invited an explanation. She swallowed hard.

”I come to ask if you ‘ave seen
Any g-great, golden eagles recently. 
I wonder, per’aps if you ‘ave seen one…
Ashlar it…It stole away my son.”
She pleaded, her melody rife with grief. 
”I still hold ‘ope ‘e may still be alive,
If de eagle dropped ‘I’m…’E might ‘ave survived.”
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 21, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 22, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 22, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 27, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 28, 2022, 12:53 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 29, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - October 08, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - November 06, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 12:52 PM