Redtail Rise I chewed my fingers to the bone today
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
748 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Wrote all the poetry. closed the window. had to write all the poetry AGAIN UGHHHH XD

Avicus; a name she recognized. Some day, she would have to meet the leader of the Rise herself, so that she might begin to develop the relationship between the two packs. They were already linked together by blood, and by the few friendships that had also formed between them, but perhaps they might also find more benefits from their proximity. 

"T'ank you Ashlar," She said softly. She would owe him a debt, especially if he ended up finding Requiem. When he asked about the others, it would have been easy enough to simply say that they were doing well- however, she thought she might tell him a bit more, as he did seem curious. She saw no harm in telling him about the kids. 

"De others dey be growin' well. 

Theo be de eldest, an looks de most like me. 
Fur of black an' gold, an' eyes of de sea.
'E be quiet, intelligent, a scholar mebbe. 

Etienne be de second-born, a copy of my Maman Erzulie. 
'E 'as my eyes, 'is fur tan like sand, but wid dark points of hickory. 
'E be a caregiver, doting on his sister, an' is full of empathy.

P'tit Berceuse be de runt, but she grew in a flash,
Wid mouse-brown fur, an lighter points of ash
She be sweet, but shy, fearful of des oiseaux sauvages."

She sang of her children, so he might know at least a bit about them. She had few doubts that the first pack they might come in contact with, once they were old enough to wander, but very well be the one belonging to their father- so it felt only right that he might recognize them.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 21, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 22, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 22, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 27, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 28, 2022, 12:53 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 29, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - October 08, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - November 06, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 12:52 PM