i watch the work of my kin bold and boyful
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
tagging @Aktaie just so she can read the end of this thread and decide if she wants to ICly play out Tethys joining or if it is okay that we assume that Tethys is accepted into the fold behind the scenes. I am phasing out Caiaphas so feel free to reply or I can archive. Thank you for the thread!! If Emalee wants to go ahead and say that Tethys joins behind the scenes, let me know and we can start a new thread as packmates ASAP :)

No sooner had Tethys proclaimed exactly what Caiaphas wanted to hear she was off, moving with raptor-like fluidity. She dropped her flecked muzzle and regained purchase of the seal, signaling for the female to follow her.

She dragged the corpse silently along the water, and their trek was short lived. Soon, they were just outside of the grotto that Caiaphas had made her den. The grotto itself faced the endless expanse of strand and stared south, and was just outside of the Nereides territory. Caiaphas pulled the flogged seal ashore and dragged it inside the dark mouth of the cave, her feral eyes on Tethys as she wriggled backwards and the seal dragged along the cold floor.

She dropped her cache and spoke, her eyes dancing as she looked over her possessions -- myriad shells, carapaces -- weeds and kelp and all manner of inland plants assorted in mayhem, strewn in some haphazard order in her den. "You can rest here for the night, Tethys. In the morning, Aktaie will meet you." She spoke the leader's name with hushed reverence. "It is late now, Aktaie is likely with the High Priestess and should not be disturbed by an outsider, however well meaning. I will go now to alert her -- you may make yourself at home but do not enter our territory, and do not trifle with my things." She finished with a wry smile and with that she was out the door -- trotting swiftly towards Ankyra with a purpose and drive in her lofty step.

Messages In This Thread
i watch the work of my kin bold and boyful - by Caiaphas - October 03, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: i watch the work of my kin bold and boyful - by Tethys - October 03, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: i watch the work of my kin bold and boyful - by Tethys - October 03, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: i watch the work of my kin bold and boyful - by Tethys - October 03, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: i watch the work of my kin bold and boyful - by Tethys - October 05, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: i watch the work of my kin bold and boyful - by Tethys - October 06, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: i watch the work of my kin bold and boyful - by Caiaphas - October 07, 2014, 07:02 PM