Ankyra Sound Hello Darkness [M]y old friend
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
775 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: prossible conception past this point

No light would pass between them when the waves rose against her sides. When the water rose, their fur floated on the water, their bodies almost indistinguishable as two separate entities until the wave went back out again. It was cool against her skin though she felt warm beside him, and felt fire brewing in her belly. 

The waves recoiled, but Chacal did not move from his side, but leaned against him, crooning. She invited the freshwater man to her saltwaters and the ocean had blessed him with brine. She saw now in his eyes the light blue of skies that stretched out forever across the ocean she loved- and knew that she had chosen him. Her heart hammered like the beating of a dove's wings as she tilted her chin back and crooned a note to beg him to yield to the siren's song.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Hello Darkness [M]y old friend - by Arric - December 31, 2022, 08:36 AM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 06:52 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 07:06 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Chacal - January 01, 2023, 07:26 PM
RE: Hello Darkness my old friend - by Arric - January 01, 2023, 07:32 PM