Lion Head Mesa Hate when you tell me that you'll wait
736 Posts
Ooc — anon
Ambassador
Tactician
she stood straight and strong. listened to the way the jodai spoke at length. when had he ever? never, she thought. nothing had seemingly moved him ever as much as this apparent unrest and disgruntled feelings did.

a corrupt, egotistical leader! the jodai spoke such treason with the ease of breathing and she wondered how long he had stewed upon this. apparently long enough to come to such a sharply pointed conclusion of things. that it could not go on!

tell me what you wish to see instead, jodai. he must speak freely now as he had in the previous lines. she could not move without his fuller, intense transparency.
Messages In This Thread
Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 23, 2023, 08:03 PM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Makono - January 24, 2023, 08:00 PM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 25, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Makono - January 25, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 25, 2023, 11:39 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Makono - January 25, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: Hate when you tell me that you'll wait - by Merikh - January 25, 2023, 11:58 AM