Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,012 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Finally can get back to normally now that January is over. Sorry for the wait!

Aiolos watched his daughter's shifting, her wince and a frown turned down onto his features but he said nothing. Perhaps she should go back soon to settle onto soft heaps of furs. Not yet, however. 

She is... He said with a 'hmmm' on his lips. Soon, at least. He confirmed that the time had not yet come. Samani wouldn't be going anywhere, at least not yet. Maybe she wouldn't. Maybe not until her first litter had grown a bit with the help of her mother.

It nagged at the back of his mind that while he had many children now, they would all grow and most would take to their own paths, perhaps their own packs even. He wondered of Huojin again. Of Kausiut. 

Now Vaire spoke of those having gone. All her blood sisters and brothers. Her mother. I hope some day they might return to us. There are many which have left Moonglow but there are also many which have returned home as well too, with new stories to tell or friends from their travels to meet. It was painful, the come and go of others, especially so when not a single 'bye' was offered. 

She spoke of finding her own husband. Of giving back to Moonglow and becoming a hunter. Whenever you are ready and your certain of the path you wish to take. He side-glances to Vaire. It wasn't until after I had just turned four years, did I find a woman who'd be proud to call themselves my wife.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - December 28, 2022, 03:26 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - December 28, 2022, 04:43 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - December 28, 2022, 06:30 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - December 29, 2022, 10:35 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - January 02, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - February 04, 2023, 07:09 PM