Blacktail Deer Plateau they might promise you that the river ain't too deep
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
maybe my memory's fudged but i thought skoll was kicked out of MF by saras??? at the very least, didn't mo and starling get along? let me know if you want to thread again!!

Even as Caiaphas made her leave she could see she had ignited something in the dual-eyed youth -- and this elated her in some gross proportion. Junior's frank retort fell deafly besides her -- Caiaphas did not care for her relations with the pack leaders nor the influence Junior could play on their decisions. She swung her head around and cast a jeering look over her shoulder -- and had she been any more immature she likely would have forked her tongue between her teeth in disdain.

But she did not -- and despite the fact Junior had effectively gotten the last word, Caiaphas felt she had accomplished something. She ignored Junior's stiffened posture -- the faint ring of concern in her last question. She brushed it off because she had unsettled the youth and hopefully, had planted some sort of seed.

Though what purpose she sowed it for, she did not yet know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: they might promise you that the river ain't too deep - by Caiaphas - October 15, 2014, 04:03 PM