Ankyra Sound heaven and hell were words to me
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
thanks!!
Aella found Caiaphas lying in the puddle, one flat limb dangling lazily and disturbing the water surface. Caiaphas looked up at her with an expression that was not entirely identifiable -- and she noted with a sardonic smile the posture Aella had chosen to employ.

Smoothly, much in the manner of a stoat or a snake, Caiaphas slid from the puddle-- a dripping and sopping poltroon whose water trickled down into the sand and stained it a dark, umber color. It was not her place to defy Aella -- and while she recalled with great ire and resentment their first meeting, there was no trace of it in her mein or manner. Aella bested her in many ways, and this made Caiaphas furious. She was far more sleek, athletic, attractive -- and perhaps, most ironically of all, far more wholesome -- and this ignited an insufferable rage in the coywolf. Still, however she felt she forced herself to handle her interaction with the superior female in the most placating of manners. It was a game now, for Caiaphas -- to propitiate and dulcify this female until it no longer amused her.

"Shrimp." She replied airily, the monosyllablic utterance twinged with honey. She could not promise she had not eaten all that was in there -- but if Aella wished for some, Caiaphas would not stop her.

CAIAPHAS
"how does a man decide in what order to abandon his life?"

Messages In This Thread
heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 11, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 19, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:23 PM