Porcupine Ridge threshold
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
i had so much fun with this thread... kierkegaard is awesome!! please shoot me a PM any time you want to thread with any characters! your writing is awesome!!

Caiaphas eyed the roiling and distant storm reproachfully -- like Kierkegaard there was a very small part of her that wished the calm would stay at bay and the storm would resume its ominous thundering. But it was the way of the world for things to have their meridian and taper off and die and she knew that if she was ever to make it back to the Sound she had to depart his company. With a wry smile arming her features she inwardly admitted the end of their conversation was much more pleasant than the beginning had been -- and what small, seemingly insignificant change had overcome the two of them. It was rare she found herself enjoying the company of others; particularly strangers. But Kierkegaard disarmingly shattered this preconception.

When he spoke she sought his gaze for a brief moment in deference, a thin smile playing her lips still. She offered no rejoin -- instead she rose and dipped her muzzle in farewell and without a parting look she stepped from the high stone down towards the rocky outcropping where a small and undistinguished trail meandered down the stony precipice's face.

It would be quite some time before she would arrive at the Sound -- and during this interim she thought bemusedly of the male and wondered (and half-hoped) if she would ever see the likes of him again.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
threshold - by Kierkegaard - October 03, 2014, 06:37 PM
RE: threshold - by Caiaphas - October 03, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: threshold - by Kierkegaard - October 04, 2014, 04:22 AM
RE: threshold - by Caiaphas - October 04, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: threshold - by Kierkegaard - October 05, 2014, 12:51 AM
RE: threshold - by Caiaphas - October 06, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: threshold - by Kierkegaard - October 10, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: threshold - by Caiaphas - October 11, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: threshold - by Kierkegaard - October 13, 2014, 05:37 PM