Redhawk Caldera don't you ever tame your demons -- always keep them on a leash
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
holy poop your EXP just skyrocketed ROFL. i'm gonna wrap this up - if you'd like more threads so you can reach 1000 posts just let me know :)
Fox met Caiaphas' unusual question with an unusual amount of conviction: slyly Caiaphas watched for any sign of doubt across her fiery countenance but none came. Caiaphas was not of the same conviction -- at least not wholly -- and in some sad way a knowing smile seemed to taper across her muzzle in a brief and shortlived simper.

"Oh, there are many that would kill for me. And many more that would kill for what we have." She lifted her muzzle as if signifying the weight behind her words. To an outsider they may have seemed nonsensical but there was nothing Caiaphas knew with more depth and certainty than the predacious nature of wolves.

She rose then, the water falling freely from her lanky body and the dampness behind her fur exacerbating the evidence of starvation that wrought her frame. She made no motion to signify her departure -- instead the wet poltroon slithered away from the impetuous and strong-willed female back towards the Sound.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.