Stavanger Bay Mummified my teenage dreams
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
It appeared the youth did know something of his name -- and the response he proffered caused Caiaphas to recoil slightly in surprise. The adamancy and enthusiasm in which he joyously chirped his name was met only with a somewhat indifferent expression.

When he was done bouncing (as much as a rotund thing like him could -- Caiaphas would have equated it more to jiggling) she swept sideways, turning on her little feet in a neat and small pirouette. Sharply she rose her muzzle and sampled the air once more -- and her sharp little eyes scanned the vicinity carefully for any sign of witnesses or family. Finding none she looked back at the pup -- who in some ways would have been adorable if Caiaphas were better company.

She bit her lip and paused as if deciding but in truth she had made up her mind when she first bespotted him on the pale strand. "Brilliant." She commented somewhat dryly, a rejoin to both the prompt offering of his name and the fact that he appeared alone. "Okay big boy, up we go." And then in the most unceremonious of manners she brought her narrow muzzle downwards between his little legs, hoping to lift her head up and support the entire of his weight on her skull -- and if she was successful with the maneuver she would bring her head up and hopefully shift his weight backwards onto her shoulders -- where the prominent rise of her withers would serve both as a a seat and a resting place if he was so inclined.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 17, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 22, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 22, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 24, 2014, 11:46 AM