Ankyra Sound creature fear
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
wow that table is BEAUT. i am going to keep this vague but pretend this is set right after this thread!! if that is okay

Fuming and empty handed, Caiaphas positively stormed through the morning thick of fog -- her explosive gait practically parting the mist like a bludgeoning hand. She could scarce see through the thickness of the roiling mist but she cared little -- she knew nearly every fault and fissure in the path back to the heart of the Sound. Overhead the trees bent downward as if weighed by the brume and the obscurity of the turbid fog marched ostensibly onward through the Sound in the semblance of ghosts.

But she did not care for scenery -- so riled was she by her encounter with Danica it was a wonder at all she even detected the scent of Kierkegaard.

For a moment she paused as if unsure of the trustworthiness of her faculties -- a singular ear flicked backwards. Her expression as mystified as the haze engulfed valley.

But it was certainly Kierkergaard -- and she wove her way through the thicket until at last she was upon him. Her expression did not falter as she received him but it was evident from the leg he favored he was in poor shape. She surmised it was even a marvel at all he had made it this far -- his hock remained swollen and the skin irate and Caiaphas had to wonder how he even bore weight on it enough to bring a rabbit into the fold.

Her own frustration was forgotten as she witnessed him in as sorry shape as he was, and tentatively she tested the air for any sign of Sisters. Finding none she stepped forward, motioning to him that he (and his succulent rabbit) should follow suit. "We go to the grotto." She growled, marching past him in the direction of the very borders of Ankyra Sound where her vast and interminable cave sat among a rise of jagged foothills.
CAIAPHAS
"how does a man decide in what order to abandon his life?"

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 22, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: creature fear - by Caiaphas - October 22, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 23, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: creature fear - by Caiaphas - October 23, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: creature fear - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: creature fear - by Kierkegaard - October 27, 2014, 08:55 PM