in some sad way i already know
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
His explanation did not entirely satiate her curiosity though quietly the dark-helmed female wondered if he chose to employ brevity in favor of too much information. She was still likely only a stranger -- a curious one at that -- and while she had hoped he would explain to a great decree the process behind his uprising she supposed it didn't matter. She did not detect much dismissal in his voice, but she was not so astute to pick up that he had been reflecting on what she had said moments before.

Wryly the curiosity in her gaze remained, if somewhat contained. She did not press the matter.

He spoke again and this time he was far less concise in his manner and this seemed to elicit a sense of excitement from the female. She knew fully the restlessness he spoke of but she knew also the folly of it; the restlessness of nature was far too deleterious and the selection of who experienced nature's ferocity was indiscriminate until at length it seemed all wolves fell prey to to nature's fury. Caiaphas did not envy the lives of lone wolves and would not, this winter, ever feel clemency for the miserable lives they endured.

"Every wolf counts." She echoed demurely, though inwardly she was being introspective at well -- all it took to shatter a pack's life was one agrarian move. And this revelation fascinated her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 07, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 08, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 09, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 13, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 16, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 23, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 05:57 PM