Stavanger Bay Mummified my teenage dreams
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
last post for me! we can archive if you want. sorry for the wait.. i forgot i had a crazy schedule this weekend rofl
Kevlyn seemed completely settled atop her withering shoulders, and as Caiaphas treaded the water she carefully shifted under him so as not to unseat him. His voice carried a strange stutter and for a moment she wondered if he had hit his head during his wanderings -- but she concluded it was likely from her own unsteady gait, as it receded entirely once she entered the cold and rushing water.

It was not long before he fell asleep and while Caiaphas was not aware of it, she was somewhat taken aback by her stroke of good fortune -- he had been silent the entire time, and no wolves had risen from the tree line to intercept them. She continued towards the Sound with the small creature in tow, and once she reached the grotto she would set to preparing small accommodations for his sake -- and in the morning he would be presented to Aktaie as a token of Caiaphas' loyalty and servitude.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 17, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 22, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 22, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 24, 2014, 11:46 AM